Birthday Weekend

It's official, I am now the mom of a 2 year old.

If you need me, I'll just be in the corner crying and hugging his newborn clothes. 

Don't worry, I am only half kidding. I may have had a minor emotional "moment" after he went to bed on his birthday. These past 2 years have been so incredibly challenging, exhausting, and fun. He seriously does make me laugh every single day. While I am so, so sad that he is not my little baby anymore I love seeing all the things he is learning and figuring out. He is just turning into such an independent little boy. Then when I look back at who he was on his first birthday compared to now... such a big difference 



 This year his birthday theme was donuts. Charlie loves donuts and is kind of so-so about cake. So it was the perfect theme. 
 The closest, I will ever come to being a pinterest Mom. 

We had my family and best friend over for pizza ( his favorite food) and donuts. If there is one thing that Charlie loves more than anything else, it is being the center of attention. So he was tickled pick on his birthday. 

I really wanted to get a family photo of the four of us, but that it such a difficult thing to achieve. I do not even understand why but it is. 

It is hard for me to believe that I have now been a Mom for two years. I remember when they put little newborn Charlie in my arms and I had to keep reminding  myself that he was mine and that I was his mom. Now everything I do is based around him and his brother. Even when I went shopping on my birthday, I mostly shopped for him! 

So that was our big fun for the weekend. Now lets all take a deep breathe to see if I can survive the Terrible 2's! 

Crystal at Hall Around Texas | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram 
Stephanie at Wife Mommy Me | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Becky at BYBMG | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Christina at Waltzing In Beauty | Pinterest | Instagram
Whitney at Polka-Dotty Place | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram

Full Hands Full Heart

Comments

Popular Posts