Friday Favorites - Hello March


 Hello Friday, it is nice to see you! Honestly, this past week I have been in a kind of a funk. Then yesterday I went for a run, and made a new recipe that I loved. It seemed to have turned life around a little. Remember people, it really is the little things. Here are a few moments from the week that made me smile. 

I bought some Melissa and Doug magnetic wooden letters for Little Man for his birthday. I thought they might entertain him a little while I do things in the kitchen. He LOVES them. I never dreamed he would like them this much. Totally worth the price off of Zulilly. 


This facial expression is 110% a favorite of mine. He makes it a lot right now. I think he kind of knows that it makes me laugh. 


I made this recipe this week and it was a definite win. I have not always had the best of luck with zoodles but this was so yummy. 

  I bought China Man and Little Man's Easter outfits this week. Bonus they were on sale too! Last year I totally forgot about Easter until the week before so I am trying to be way more on top of the clothes and Easter baskets. I am a little unsure what to do for Little Man's Easter basket because I don't want to do a lot of candy, nor do I really want to do junkie trinkets. I was thinking of getting some beach toys as he will need some this summer. Any suggestions?

I saw this on instagram this week, and it made me happy. It was such a nice reminder. 



Comments

Popular Posts