Thursday Confessions

Happy Thursday Friends. My big excitement today is that I am getting my hair trimmed. I have been wanting to get it done for a few weeks and have started to feel a wee bit shaggy. I always get so nervous before a hair cut, anything really could go wrong in your hairdresser isn't paying attention.

Here are a few confessions about my week and life in general.

1. I have been spring cleaning/purging the condo like crazy this week. It feels so good to be getting rid of some clutter. It is crazy how much stuff can accumulate in just the 14 months we have been living here. Also a lot of things have changed in the last year, some of my clothes just don't make sense anymore. A stay at home mom does not need 20 different pairs of high heels  ( yes I had a shoe problem in my past life) nor do I need 10 different smokey eye shadow palettes. Honestly, I don't think I ever needed smokey eye shadow palettes.

2. This week I have been missing my mid day caffeine like nobody's business. How do people who do not drink any caffeine function! Like seriously.

 3. This week I have been feeling like I am not rocking the whole Mom/wife gig.  Little Man has been really clingy and just wants to stay in my arms all day. I have barely been able to get anything done, and when he is sleeping I am SO exhausted. I barely see China Man these days between his crazy schedule and everything we have going on. I keep thinking that the next day I will have more energy and get more done, but it really has not happened yet. 

4. I confess that I have not bought any Easter candy this year and I actually feel guilty about it. I was not planning on giving Little Man any Easter candy but today I felt a little Scrooge like when I realized that maybe China Man would enjoy some. 

5.  On a similar note, the non pregnant version of me, LOVES her sweets. Like hardcore. Pregnant me.... I have no interest in desserts or sweets of any kind. What is that?! I miss my old friends chocolate, ice cream, cookies... I'll be back someday friends. 

On that note, I have some yogurt and fresh fruit to snack on. 

Linking up with Jess today 

Along with Jessica, I am linking up with Annie and Natalie! :)

Comments

Popular Posts