Best Moments of the Week

Happy Friday Friends! I hope you all have wonderful things planned for this weekend. The past few weekends have either been rainy or really cold. We also spent the last two weekends working on condo projects. So when I saw that this weekend was supposed to be ideal spring weather, I declared that we would be spending as much time as possible outside. My Cota Men did not argue one bit. It helps that the Little Cota Man is still non-verbal :-) but don't you worry. He lets us know when he is not down with a plan.
I also get to spend Saturday even with two of my best friends. That is always super exciting to me.

  So here are some favorite moments of mine from the week. As always a little random but they all make me smile just thinking about them.

1.

Playing outside with the guy has been fun this week. We have been enjoying the (rather cool) spring temps and Little Man is all about exploring outside. When we do come inside he just stand at the door and stares out the window longingly. He has also been introduced to playing in the dirt this week. My laundry and floors may never be the same. I try to just let him explore, get dirty and have fun. I only cringe a little bit as I watch his clothes just get covered in dirt and sand. Needless to say, I will be picking up some oxiclean this weekend. But he is so cute and happy while he is playing, it is 100% worth it. 

2. 

I have been doing these 2 challenges with my friend this month. I love them! I am not sure if it the challenges specifically or having the accountability of a friend who texts you when she is done doing her exercises for the day but they are great.  We actually did the top challenge last spring/summer and it was so amazing helping me get toned up after Little Man. This time I am skipping the legs lifts since they really discourage you laying on your back exercising in the 2nd trimester. I have also been focusing really hard the past 2 weeks on getting 64-96 ounces of water every day. It is crazy how intentional you have to be to get that much water consumed. I definitely feel so much better in general when I am drinking that much water. I do miss my iced coffee though... 

3.
 My friend sent this to me the other morning and I absolutely LOVE it. It made me laugh when I read it, and it is funny how often it runs through my head. Have I mentioned how much I love positive people :-) So not only was the pin a favorite but having a friend thoughtful to send something funny like this was a favorite. 

4.  No picture for this one, but this week I have been LOVING Chocolate Banana Smoothies. 
  • 1 Frozen Banana
  • 1 Cup of Milk 
  • 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder
  • 1 tablespoon of peanut butter 
  • 1 teaspoon of vanilla
Put these things in a blender and you have the perfect evening dessert. I think I have had one every day this week. I can justify it since it is almost healthy. I have to be sneaky about when I drink mine though. Little Man also loves them. He will drink half my cup!

5. Definitely the absolute highlight of this week would be this moment 
That is right, Baby 2.0 is a BOY. I am so excited. I love my little boy, and the idea of two little boys close together in age pretty much melts my heart already. This picture also just makes my heart so happy. Little Man's expression is priceless. 

So that sums up my happy week in my little corner of the world. Now if you excuse me, I will just be staring at the cutest ultrasound pictures ever and trying to pick out a nursery theme. 


 I am also linking up with April for Five on Friday!
 Joining Karli for her, Oh Hey Friday Link Up! too!


And lastly, linking up with KatieTifDella & Caitlin for High Five for Friday!


Comments

Popular Posts