Best Pinterest Recipes

Happy Wednesday Friends!

I may have mentioned this a time or two ( or a hundred) that I love Pinterest. It is my resource for everything. Occasionally like any good relationship we will hit a snag or two, but overall Pinterest brings nothing but good things. These recipes are recipes that I tried, not only did I like them but have added to my monthly rotation.

3 Ingredient Orange Chicken... I refer to it as OMG Chicken. It is so good! My friend recommended this recipe and it might be the best thing she has ever done for me. I know a lot of recipes claim to taste just like take out, but this actually did taste like something I might get from take out.


Slow Cooker Taco Chicken Bowls.  This recipe has been in rotation for years now actually. It is ridiculously easy and so yummy. I love to make a double recipe for extra leftovers to put on top of salads and for leftovers.  

Apple Chicken Sausage Meatballs with smashed squash  I actually substitute ground chicken instead of chicken sausage but it is still so yummy. It is like a healthy comfort food meal. Double win because Little Man loves this meal 


Apple Bacon Pulled Pork  This was actually a recipe that a friend pinned, and it just immediately spoke to me. I would probably make pulled pork every week if I could. It is so simple and easy. Not to mention delish. This recipe smelled so amazing while it cooked. I will say the original recipe came out a little more liquidy ( is that a word?) than I like so I will probably adjust that in the future.

So these would be some of my absolute favorite pinterest recipes at the moment for dinner. Now if you excuse me, I am pretty sure I need a snack after thinking about these yummy meals.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts