Weekend Recap-President's Day Edition

Happy Tuesday Friends!

This weekend included lots of eating out, a movie and quality family times. So basically it was a win!

Saturday we went out to eat with my parents and sister to celebrate my birthday. I was really nervous because this was the first time we have taken Little Man to a resturaunt to relax. He is not exactly in a sit still and be chill phase of life. He did really well though. I was so relieved! It helped that he had food to snack on the entire time we were there, which included french fries. Then he was introduced to crayons for the first time. He did not want to chew them the whole time which I also considered a win.

This weekend while we were at my parents house visiting, they pulled out a little rocking chair that has been in our family for a long time. He thought it was the coolest thing. As a biased Mom, I also thought he looked like the cutest little thing ever.

While Little Man hung out with his grandparents on Sunday, China Man and I went out for a little Valentines date. We went to see the new Star Wars movie. I would hardly call myself a Star Wars fan, but China Man is a bit of fan. Honestly I spent about half the movie wondering what was gong on. I love going to the movies though and really enjoyed the little break away with China Man.

On Monday, I went into Portland and hung out with my sister. We walked around downtown Portland, and ate at the best Chinese food place ever. Once again, I totally forgot to take any pictures, which is a little surprising because my sister is a selfie queen. It does not help that it seems every store in Portland now has a sign up telling you not to use your cell phone in their business. I am proud to say that by the end of the meal I was totally rocking the chopsticks. Like I totally ate noodles with chopsticks.  Of course next time it is time for me to use them, I will have forgotten my mad skills.

So that was the basic gist of my long weekend
               
 Becky at BYBMG | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Stephanie at Wife Mommy Me | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Christina at Waltzing In Beauty | Pinterest | Instagram
Michelle at Grammie Time | Pinterest | Instagram 
Whitney at Polka Dotty Place | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram 


Comments

Popular Posts